- Just because you get a DUI or other criminal charge doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a bad person.
- Most people who get DUIs are either suffering from drug or alcohol addiction or made a poor decision on one occasion that got them in trouble.
- SAA helps clients get into good drug and/or alcohol treatment programs—sometimes even before court sometimes—to clean up their lives and to show to the judge and prosecutor that they are serious about correcting the underlying cause of the arrest.
- A DUI case can take anywhere from three months to over a year to resolve, especially if the case goes to trial.
- Defendants should be willing to challenge the charge no matter what comes or how long it takes.
- Good communication and availability for answering questions helps SAA clients through the process.