Schatz, Anderson & Associates prides itself in providing a great workplace environment. We have recently opened the following position (06/10/2016):
Part-Time Office Assistant / Receptionist
The busy, fast-paced Utah criminal defense law firm of Schatz, Anderson & Associates is hiring an office assistant/receptionist paralegal for its St. George office. This is a part-time position (20 hours per week). The pay is $10 to $13 per hour based on skills and experience. Note: This job listing is not for a paralegal or legal assistant position, nor is it likely to become one.
- Assist paralegals with routine office duties, such as filing, copying, scanning, record keeping, checking on court dates, calendaring, preparing notices, and mail processing.
- Assist in answering incoming calls on multi-line telephones.
- Conduct firm errands as necessary.
- Reception duties, such as greeting and assisting clients and others at the front desk.
- Perform direct mail advertising functions as assigned.
- Represent the firm by maintaining a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Perform data entry and records maintenance.
- Assist the company in meeting its stated goals.
- Maintain a clean, professional work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must excel at customer service and have a patient, helping attitude.
- Must be well organized and able to change tasks rapidly and re-prioritize tasks as needed.
- Must be able to handle stress well.
- Need to maintain professionalism with clients and coworkers.
- Must have a great attitude and work well with our team.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and very familiar with computers and the internet.
- Must have and be willing to use own vehicle for running firm errands (mileage reimbursement available).
- Must have an exceptional attention for details, great phone skills, and an ability to remain discreet and professional.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to greet clients in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Must be open minded and willing to work with many different kinds of people.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
Interested applicants should send a resume to [email protected].