Excellent Utah Criminal Defense Lawyer
Richard Jorgensen received his BS degree from Weber State University in Forensic Science and Criminal Justice. He then joined fellow classmate Jason Schatz at the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah. Rich received his law degree and was admitted to the Utah Bar in 2003.
Certifications & Trainings
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) Standard Field Sobriety Test (SFST) Instructor Course
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) Standard Field Sobriety Test (SFST) Student Course
- Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE) Course
Memberships & Associations
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (UACDL)
- Salt Lake County Bar member
- Utah State Bar member
- Utah, 2003
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
Let's get started crafting your defense!
We have a fully staffed knowledgeable, experienced legal team ready to help you